Are You Our Next Icon?
At Tricon Residential, we put our people first, and believe in creating iconic experiences. We believe that every interaction, whether with our residents or team members should have a positive impact on the lives of those around us and in the communities we serve.
Icons at Tricon go beyond being mere employees; they personify our purpose, guiding principles, and a culture enriched with service and excellence.
As an Icon, you embrace a culture of empowerment, collaboration, and continuous growth. You consistently exceed expectations by enriching the lives of our residents, fostering meaningful connections, and inspiring excellence in everything you do. You are a vital part of a community that ensures everyone feels welcomed and empowered to make a difference.
Join Our Team of Icons
Start an exciting career journey with Tricon Residential. We offer opportunities for talented individuals who are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of our residents and communities. Join a culture that celebrates your accomplishments, acknowledges your valuable contributions, and encourages you to shape a career that reflects your aspirations.
If you don’t see a suitable position in your area of expertise, consider joining our Talent Community. By doing so, you can set up notifications for positions that align with your skillset and interests.
Benefits and Perks
At Tricon Residential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to prioritize your overall well-being. This includes competitive compensation, recognition programs that celebrate your achievements, ongoing training programs to support your professional growth, mentorship opportunities for guidance and development, and access to industry-leading resources. To dive deeper into our benefit offerings, click below to explore benefit offerings in your country.
Explore Iconic Teams
U.S. and Canada Corporate
Our dedicated team prides itself on thinking differently, building differently and operating differently. We work behind the scenes to lead, support and drive our company forward.
Meet Our Corporate Teams:
- Asset Management & Acquisitions: The architects shaping our real estate portfolio for an iconic future.
- Accounting & Finance: Where numbers merge seamlessly with integrity to ensure financial excellence.
- Innovation & Technology: The dynamic force propelling innovation and technology to enhance our operations and resident experiences.
- Investments & Development: These visionaries thrive on innovation and are pivotal in contributing to Tricon’s financial success.
- Marketing & Communications: Elevating our brand with creative brilliance, resonating deeply with our audience.
- Legal & Compliance: Upholding principles and skillfully navigating complex landscapes to protect our company and residents alike.
- People & Culture: Nurturing total wellness and fostering professional growth to enrich the lives of our team members.
Locations: Orange County, CA, San Francisco, CA, Toronto, Canada.
U.S. Property Operations
In the United States, our Property Operations team plays a central role in our company, managing approximately 38,000 single-family rental homes across the sunbelt. Our homes are meticulously cared for to ensure an unparalleled resident-first experience.
- Centralized Maintenance: The guardians of our homes, ensuring they remain in pristine condition.
- Field Maintenance: Hands-on experts dedicated to maintaining our homes to the highest standards.
- Operations Management: Coordinating and optimizing daily operations for efficiency.
- Property Management: Delivering exceptional service and ensuring resident satisfaction is our top priority.
- Resident Services: Going above and beyond to enhance our residents’ lives, putting their experience first.
Canada Property Operations
In Canada, our Property Operations team is transforming Toronto’s skyline with world-class, high-rise apartment buildings. With a commitment to delivering an iconic resident experience, these buildings are designed to set new standards in urban living.
- Maintenance: Ensuring our properties are maintained to perfection, providing residents with a pristine living environment.
- Property Management: Managing first class multi-family properties, ensuring a seamless and world-class resident experience.
- Operations Management: Overseeing operations with meticulous care to maximize resident satisfaction.
- Resident Services: Providing top-notch service that caters to the unique needs of our residents, exceeding their expectations.
We love it here, you will too!
We take pride in being recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of the Best Workplaces in Real Estate. Our commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment has been acknowledged by reputable organizations. We have been honored with accolades and certifications that highlight our dedication to employee satisfaction and well-being. These achievements include high employee satisfaction ratings, positive feedback on work-life balance, and recognition for our efforts in promoting diversity and inclusion. Join our team of Icons and experience firsthand why Tricon Residential is a great place to work.
Agree: when you join the company you are made to feel welcome.
From processes to technology, this company embraces innovation.Maintenance Coordinator
Agree: when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
Truly the best company I have worked for.Assistant Manager
Agree: I am proud to tell others I work here.
At Tricon, employees are empowered to give feedback, and there are ample growth opportunities for those looking to advance.Director
Agree: I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
Leadership takes time to recognize and know its junior and lower-level staff.Accountant
Agree: I am able to take time off when I think it’s necessary.
Tricon is a great company to learn about the SFR industry.Project Coordinator
Life at Tricon Residential
Single-Family Rental Communities
Visiting Future SFRC Sites
Join our Development and Operations teams as they pay a visit to one of our future Single-Family Rental Communities in Southern California.
Standards of Excellence Training
Our Standards of Excellence training goes above and beyond typical customer service, it trains our team members to identify and provide Iconic Moments for our residents.
Day in the Life
Inside Sales Representative
From call center to center court, join Joel for a day as a Call Center Representative.
Day in the Life
Senior Manager, Procurement & Supply Chain
Join Andrew in the Atlanta warehouse to talk all-things Procurement.
Day in the Life
Join Jake to see how a Maintenance Technician completes a work order in Phoenix.
Day in the Life
Hop into Matt’s van to hear how he approaches his day as a Maintenance Technician.
2023 SkillsUSA TECHSPO
See how Recruiter Tyler Powlesland engages with skilled workers at the 2023 SkillsUSA TECHSPO.
San Francisco Office Opener
Be introduced to the cast of our San Francisco office!
Tustin Office Opener
Have a ball and meet the team members of our Tustin office!